Welcome to FUSE CDT
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Future Ultrasonic Engineering (FUSE CDT)
FUSE is a partnership between the Centre for Medical and Industrial Ultrasonics (C-MIU), at the University of Glasgow, and the Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering (CUE), at the University of Strathclyde.
This partnership brings together two world-leading Centres of Excellence and creates the largest academic ultrasonic engineering unit in the world.
- TRAIN Doctoral researchers with a focus on cohort-based learning experiences and skills training
- BUILD a skilled workforce to support the ultrasonic technology engineering community
- HELP solve real-world challenges
- ADVANCE the adoption of ultrasonic methods and applications in new areas
- DEVELOP the ultrasound ecosystem by providing a platform for cross-sectoral and value-chain Knowledge Exchange
The CDT offers doctoral projects in an array of fields within the Ultrasonic Engineering environment.
FUSE Core ValuesWidening Participation & Further Funding
FUSE CDT proactively supports widening participation with our program – find out more.
How to ApplyHow to apply
Details of eligibility, application deadlines, funding and the online application process.
Current Projects for 2021Projects Available
Current project proposals for FUSE Researchers.