Welcome to FUSE CDT
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Future Ultrasonic Engineering (FUSE CDT)
FUSE is a partnership between the Centre for Medical and Industrial Ultrasonics (C-MIU), at the University of Glasgow, and the Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering (CUE), at the University of Strathclyde.
This partnership brings together two world-leading Centres of Excellence and creates the largest academic ultrasonic engineering unit in the world.
Apply now for a fully-funded PhD or EngD
Partner with industry on real-world ultrasonic engineering research problems
- TRAIN Doctoral researchers with a focus on cohort-based learning experiences and skills training
- BUILD a skilled workforce to support the ultrasonic technology engineering community
- HELP solve real-world challenges
- ADVANCE the adoption of ultrasonic methods and applications in new areas
- DEVELOP the ultrasound ecosystem by providing a platform for cross-sectoral and value-chain Knowledge Exchange
The CDT offers doctoral projects in an array of fields within the Ultrasonic Engineering environment.
Summer Internships 2022Summer Internships 2022
Undergraduate experience working in an ultrasonic engineering research environment.
How to ApplyHow to apply
Details of eligibility, application deadlines, funding and the online application process.
Current Projects for 2022Doctoral Projects 2022
Current project proposals for FUSE Researchers.